AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | latest AIIMS govt jobs 2017-18 : Autonomous Institute of National Importance, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017 ), Bhubaneswar has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 1211 Non Faculty (Group-B) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online for AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017 on or before 28-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | latest AIIMS govt jobs 2017-18
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1211
Name of the Post: Non Faculty (Group-B)
A. Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts
1. Public Health Nurse : 01 Post
2. Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) : 127 Posts
3. Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II) : 800 Posts
4. Maternity & Child Welfare Officer : 01 Post
5. TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 Posts
B. Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts
6. CSSD Technician: 06 Posts
7. Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) : 09 Posts
8. Technical Assistant/ Technician: 64 Posts
9. Radiographic Technician Grade-I : 15 Posts
10. Technical Assistant/ Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
11. Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02 Posts
12. Audiometry Technician (ENT) : 01 Post
13. Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist : 01 Post
14. Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist) : 04 Posts
15. Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
16. Technical Officer (Dental Technician) : 04 Posts
C. Physio/ Ortho/ Yoga: 09 Posts
17. Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
18. Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
19. Occupational Therapist : 01 Post
20. Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer) : 01 Post
21. Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
D. Hospital Management: 40 Posts
22. Dietician: 12 Posts
23. Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 Posts
24. Medico Social Worker : 03 Posts
25. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
26. Vocation Counsellor : 01 Post
27.Health Educator(Social Psychologist): 01 Post
28. Medical Record Officer : 04 Posts
29. Laundry Manager: 01 Post
E. Hostel/ Library: 10 Posts
30. Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 Posts
31. Lady Hostel Warden : 02 Posts
32. Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist): 01 Post
33. Librarian Grade-III: 04 Posts
F. Engineering: 22 Posts
34. Bio Medical Engineer : 01 Post
35. PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography) : 01 Post
36. Gas Officer/ Manager/ Supervisor: 01 Post
37. Assistant Engineer (A/ C&R) : 01 Post
38. Junior Engineer (A/ C&R) : 04 Posts
39. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Posts
40. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 04 Posts
41. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 03 Posts
42. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
G. Admin/ Accounts: 91 Posts
43. Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant) : 04 Posts
44. Chief Cashier : 01 Post
45. Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
46. Office Assistant (NS): 43 Posts
47. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
48. Jr. Reception Officer: 02 Posts
49. Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
50. Assistant Security Officer : 01 Post
51. Private Secretary : 05 Posts
52. Personal Assistant: 06 Posts
53. Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
54. Store Keeper: 20 Posts
55. Sr. Hindi Officer: 01 Post
56. Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Pos
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-35 years for 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 32, 34, 35, 44, 55, 21-30 years for S.No-4, 13, 15, 17 to 20, 43, 45, 46, 49 Posts. For more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University for S.No-1, B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University for S.No-2, B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University for S.No-3, Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-4, B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University for S.No-5, B. Sc. (Microbiology or Medical Technology) for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000/- through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on or before 28-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply Online, Applicants have Valid e-mail ID & scan and upload the requisite documents.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
3. Go to Recruitment & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Apply Online”
5. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
6. Check once before submission of application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha and the Pay Band and GPs are under process for revision as per the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission.
2. Application Process:-The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e., http://www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications
in respect of above said posts alongwith other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be 28th June, 2017. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of
submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (upto 5.00 P.M.).No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them alongwith proof of payment (a copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
3. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready :
(i) Valid e-mail ID.
(ii) Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
(iii) Scanned Signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
(iv) Online payment details of the required Application Fee.
(v) Any other details as per the advertisement.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photographs & Signature :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph and
Signature as per the specifications given below :
(i) Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured preferably white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 100 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
(ii) Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
4. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. In case it is found that they are not fulfilling any of the criteria at any stage, their candidature will summarily rejected even though they qualify the written / CBT test.
5. The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 28th June, 2017. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time and the same will be treated as incomplete application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through Online mode only and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
8. Age Relaxation :-
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
(ii) Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
(iii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iv) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders as well as category Sl. No. for claiming age
relation as on the last date of receipt of applications are as under :
NOTE-I: Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their reemployment are NOT eligible for fee concession. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
NOTE-II: The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Servicemen in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed forces for purpose of age relaxation as per Rules.
Last Date to (AIIMS Upcoming Recruitment 2017 ) Apply Online: 28-06-2017.
For more details like pay scale, pay band, experience, reservation, general conditions & other information click
on the link given below…
LATEST GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2017