DLW Varanasi Recruitment 2017 – Technician Posts:
- Indian Railways, Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW), Varanasi has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Technician (Cultural Quota) vacancies on contract basis.
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 06-11-2017 up to 16:45 Hrs.
- Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
DLW Varanasi Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Technician (Cultural Quota) – Group ‘C’
1. Bharatanatyam (Dance): 01 post
2. Flute Artist (Instrument): 01 post
The number of posts and Pay Scale under Cultural Quota :
Group ‘C’ – 02 Posts (for the post of Technician) Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200+1900/- GP
(According to 7th CPC Level – 2, Rs. 19900/-)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School or its equivalent, diploma/degree from Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- Relaxation in training period will be given as per the instructions issued by the Railway Board)
- Candidates are advised to enclose self-attested Xerox copy of certificates in support of Educational Qualification and Caste.
- For Bharatnattyam: Candidate should possess diploma/degree from Govt. recognized
- For Flute: Candidate should possess diploma/degree from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Experience in the field and performance gave on All India Radio/ Doordarshan etc.
- Awards/Prizes won at National Level in above fields.
Note:- Candidates are advised to enclose self-attested Xerox copy of all certificates in support of cultural qualification/Achievements as mentioned above.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
- Screening test: – 50 Marks Followed by a written test (written test will consist of objective type question on music, General awareness, and General Mathematics. The minimum qualifying standard of written test will be similar to RRB examination qualifying standard.
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field:-
(a) On the basis of practical demonstration (35 Marks) and
(b) Testimonial / Prizes etc (15 Marks
- A crossed Bank Draft of any Scheduled Bank OR Cash Receipt paid in cash office, DLW of Rs.500/-(Five hundred only) payable (For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para 8
- In favor of ” The Principal Financial Advisor ”, DLW, Varanasi payable at Varanasi should be enclosed along with the application.
- A crossed Bank Draft of any Scheduled Bank OR Cash receipt paid in Cash Office, DLW of Rs.250/- (Two hundred Fifty only) payable (For all candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minorities/Women and Economic Backward Classes) in favour of “The Principal Financial Advisor”, DLW, Varanasi payable at Varanasi should be enclosed along with the application, this amount will be refunded to those applicants who actually appear in written test.
How to Apply: Application are invited in the prescribed format as attached at Annexure- A with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon bearing full signature of the candidate.
- Attach two self-addressed envelopes (one stamped of Rs. 5/- and one Unstamped).
- Self Attested copies of documents such as Birth, Educational, and Caste & Cultural Qualification should be attached by the candidate.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-11-2017 up to 16:45 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Application for remote areas: 22-11-2017 up to 16:45 Hrs
The application should be addressed to the General Manager/Personnel, Recruitment Section,
DLW/Varanasi- 221004. Application along with necessary certificates/documents must reach latest by date 06.11.2017 up to 16:45 Hrs. by ordinary post. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram ,Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu &Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, and Lakshadweep Island and residing Abroad is 22.11.2017 up to 16:45 Hrs.
DLW will not be responsible for any postal delay. Superscribe clearly on the envelope “Application for Recruitment in Cultural Quota 2017-18”
For more details like pay scale, age, educational qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below…
Important Vacancies for This Month
|IBPS RRB Admit Card||Click Here|
|Chennai Metro Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|NFR-Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|CBI – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017||Click Here|