- 1 GDS Upcoming Updates 2017 – Kerala Circle Opening!
- 2 GDS Updates – Vacancies for UP, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir
- 3 GDS Upcoming Updates and Result 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak Last Dates Extended & News on Kerala Circle!
- 4 SCERT Odisha Entrance Test Answer Key 2017-2018 Download PDF
- 5 Latest Government Jobs in India
Many of you now know that the GDS Last Date to Apply for various regions has been extended. You can read about it in detail as you scroll down in this article. Some new GDS Updates have been doing the rounds online. Some of these new updates are regarding the opening up of vacancies in some regions andand more information on Kerala Circle. In this article, you will also know about the Salary & Allowance of GDS according to the GDS Committee’s Recommendation (Kamlesh Chandra Committee). Read the article carefully to solve all your doubts related to GDS!
GDS Upcoming Updates 2017 – Kerala Circle Opening!
Most of you know that the application procedure for Kerala Circle is currently held up! But there is Good News for you! The Application Procedure for Kerala Circle will soon be opened for you! If you are waiting to apply for the Kerala Circle then do not worry! The application process will start from the given dates.
GDS Updates – Vacancies for UP, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir
As per the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies that were released earlier, along with the various additions to the list, there were no vacancies for Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Jammu, and Kashmir region. Therefore, applicants who were interested in applying for these regions or postal circles could not apply for the same. Luckily, according to the new GDS updates, there is a chance!
GDS Upcoming Updates and Result 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak Last Dates Extended & News on Kerala Circle!
- According to the Notice given below, Application Procedure & Vacancies for UP, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir will open shortly.
- The notice states that, once the application procedure for the ongoing 16 postal regions is completed, the application process for UP, Bihar, J&K will begin.
- The application process of the ongoing 16 postal circles will tentatively end till September 2017.