- 1 ARMY BHARTI 2017-18 AGE LIMIT
- 2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ARMY SOLDIER VACANCY 2017 POSTS
- 3 Latest Notification All The Students to Apply More Govt Jobs Opening Here
- 4 HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN ARMY | RALLY APPLICATION FORM
- 5 INDIAN ARMY OPEN RECRUITMENT 2017 DOCUMENT REQUIRED
Join Indian Army Rally 2017 – Soldier Posts | Apply Online Indian Army has now released the recruitment rally for the candidates of Tamil Nadu State was scheduled in later days. Govt jobs This section will consist of some vital information and as the Indian Army Bharti Tamil Nadu, 2017 Rally Schedule provides you a lot of information related to the Bharti so it becomes a little bit important for the candidate to read it out. Indian Army Released Job Openings Notification 2017. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via rrbupcomingrailwayrecruitment.in
Joinindianarmy Tiruvannamalai Rally 2017
Joinindianarmy Tiruvannamalai Rally 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online: Indian Army Soldiers Rally Bharti July 2017. Indian Army Recruitment Rallies the are conducted all over the year in different cities of different states. These Recruitment Rallies are the main source of filling News the vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty). Sports person and Musicians are also recruited through such rallies. Indian Army Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official website www.joinlndianarmy.nic.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via rrbupcomingrailwayrecruitment.in
ARMY BHARTI 2017-18 AGE LIMIT
- Technical Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Technical Amn Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Nursing Assistant Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- General Duty (GD) Soldier -17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Tradesman Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – 20 years to 25 years. Candidates applying as remastering candidates will not be over 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017.
Note: Eligible candidates Into the Indian Army from eleven districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Dindigul, Madurai, Theni, Erode, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Avn/Amn Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier TradesmenCategories. Candidates from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry (UT)and Andaman & Nicobar Groups of Island who have already applied for Hav (Edn) category will also attend the rally.
|ALL INDIA ARMY JOBS 10TH ANS 12TH BASED – APPLY NOW|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ARMY SOLDIER VACANCY 2017 POSTS
Candidates applying for Soldier Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Technical Amn: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- Soldier General Duty (GD): 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical: i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman: (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Note: Eligible candidates Into the Army from 07 districts of Tamilnadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tlruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN ARMY | RALLY APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online wef 05 Jul 2017 to 03 Aug 2017. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian army website.
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Rally 2017 online application form
- Candidates are requested to bring the admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidates to take the print out of admitting card after 03 Aug 2017 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
More Latest Government Jobs in The year of 2017-2018
INDIAN ARMY OPEN RECRUITMENT 2017 DOCUMENT REQUIRED
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per program. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly In a sequence and contained In a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English:-
- SSC Mark Sheet (X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
- Degree Mark Sheet.
- Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity,
Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamilnadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
- Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six-month-old).
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six months old).
Transfer certificate in original in English.
- NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
- Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
- Twelve latest colored 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light colored background and plain/light colored shirt.
Indian Army Selection Date and Place 2017 in Tamil Nadu
If you are especially looking for Latest Indian Army Selection Date and Place 2017 in Tamil Nadu Notification, Selection list, Application form detail then, you can regularly visit this page or just bookmark it. As, we will update to Asap, whenever any news related to New will publish. If you have any question related to Indian Army Selection Date and Place 2017 in Tamil Nadu, please feel free to ask in comment box. Our team will response you and help you as much we can. “RRBUpcomingrailwayrecruitment.in” also provide you all latest government jobs in 2017-2018 updates and latest UIIC jobs updates.