Indian Navy Upcoming Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for PC & SSC Officer Posts: Indian Navy has advertised a notification for Indian Navy Upcoming Recruitment 201 the recruitment of Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officer vacancies in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (TES) Course commencing- Jan 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Indian Navy Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
A. Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) branch
B. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive and Technical Branch
I. Executive Branch
1. General Service (X)
2. Air Traffic Controller
II. Technical Branch
4. Engineering Branch
5. Electrical Branch
6. Naval Architecture (NA)
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1997 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications as given in the notification and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/ B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course), have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/ B. Tech or integrated course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) (Stage I) & Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Stage II).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login your self
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use
DUTIES OF OFFICERS
Please visit website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for information on duties of Offices for respective
21. Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month.
This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances, Ration Allowance and Transport
allowance. (being revised as per 7th CPC)
22. Privileges. Free Medical Facilities for Self & Dependants, Entitled Ration, Canteen Facilities, Mess/Club/Sports
Facilities, and Furnished Govt. Accommodation &Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate. Free travel for self and family as per
23. Group Insurance & Gratuity. Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 75 lakhs for all branches is applicable. Gratuity will
be granted to the officers as per the latest rules in force.
24. Leave Entitlements. Officers are entitled to (subject to service exigencies) 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every
25. Adventure & Sports. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in
adventure sports, such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hang gliding, wind surfing etc.
26. Physical fitness. In Naval Academy curriculum, a lot of emphasis is laid on physical fitness. You are therefore, advised to
build up stamina/physique by physical training, sports, running, swimming, etc. so that you meet the training goals success
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2017.
Date of Conducing SSB (Intervew): Dec 17 to Apr 18.
For more details like promotion, allowances & other information click on the link given below…