JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Lecturer Posts: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer vacancies in Super Specialty Hospital in Government Medical College, Jammu in Health & Medical Education Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-05-2017 to 22-06-2017. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Discipline:
1. Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery: 01 Post
2. Cardiology : 01 Post
3. Neuro Surgery: 01 Post
4. Pediatrics Surgery: 01 Post
5. Urology: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18- 52 years as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Ch (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)/ M.Ch (Cardiac Surgery)/ M.Ch (Vascular Surgery)/M.Ch (Thoracic Surgery)/ DNB (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)/ DNB (Cardiac Surgery)/ DNB (Vascular Surgery)/ DNB (Thoracic Surgery) for S.No-1, DM (Cardiology)/ DNB (Cardiology) for S.No-2, M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) DNB Neuro Surgery for S.No-3, M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery)/ DNB(Paediatric Surgery) for S.No-4, M.Ch (Urology)/DNB (Urology) of S.No-5 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Examination.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.805/- for General, Rs. 405/- for Reserved candidates to be deposited in the J&K Bank Branch. The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 22-05-2017 to 22-06-2017
Instructions top Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, login with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2017
Last Date for depositing of fee through bank challan: 24-06-2017.
For more details like Centre of examination, reservation, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…