JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Lecturer Posts 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has announced a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (Conservative/ Operative Dentistry) vacancies from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State in Government Dental College, Srinagar. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-05-2017 to 28-06-2017. Other details like age, qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Lecturer (Conservative/ Operative Dentistry)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 42 years for Physically Challenged, 18 to 43 years for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC, 18 to 45 years for Ex-serviceman, 18 to 48 years for Ex-serviceman candidates as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India with Two Years teaching experience as Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.805/- for General, Rs. 405/- for Reserved candidates through online challan to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 28-05-2017 to 28-06-2017.
Instructions top Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, log in with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2017
Last Date for Submission of fee/ bank challan: 30-06-2017
For more details like centre of examination, reservation, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…