Kashmir University Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for JRF/ Project Fellow Posts: Department of Environmental Science, Kashmir University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow vacancies in the Centre of Kashmir Himalayan Biodiversity- Documentation, Bioprospection and Conservation sanctioned to the University of Kashmir by the University Grants commission for the project titled “Aquatic Macroinverreterbrates as Bioindicators – Approache towards understanding the Ecological Health of Stream Ecosystems in Kashmir Himalaya” on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 01-08-2017 at 10.00 AM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR
Department of Nanotechnology
2nd floor, Science Block, University Campus, Hazratbal Srinagar- 190 006, Kashmir (J&K), India Advertisement for JRF position in DST Nano-Mission sponsored, R & D Research Project at the Department of Nanotechnology Applications on plain paper are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as JRF in the project titled “Nano-bio approach for tissue-engineered antimicrobial and wound healing Polyurethane nanofibers incorporating silver nanoparticles and essential oil lavender: fabrication and comparative study” sanctioned to Dr. Faheem Arjamend. The eligibility for this position is a post graduate degree in basic sciences (e.g., M.Sc Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and ClinicalBiochemistry) with NET qualification or graduate degree holder in professional course with NET qualification or postgraduate degree holder in professional course (e.g., M.Tech Nanotechnology, Nano
Sciences and Material Sciences). The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The
duration of the project is initially for a period of one year, but extendable to another year as JRF and
subsequently position can be promoted to SRF after assessment by a committee. The candidate engaged in
the project will not have any claim whatsoever for continuation of services in “Nano-MissionDST/University
after completion/termination of the project. The age of JRF shall be 28 years, which is
relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes/OBC,
Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicants. Interested candidates should send
their application by hand/post/e-mail addressed to Principal Investigator along with their CV (indicating
name, qualification, recent passport size photograph, age, working contact number and e-mail ID, etc.) and
attested copies of all relevant documents so as to reach the under signed before 01-08-2017. The date and
venue of interview will be announced through e-mail/contact numbers provided by applicants in
UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR POST NAME AND OTHER DETAILS :
Post Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Clinical Biochemistry
Last Date : 01-08-2017
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Latest Jobs In This Month : Apply For 10th And 12th Pass Students
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now Walk in for JRF/ Project Fellow Posts
- JKSSB Upcoming Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply Online Asst, Steno Typist, Jr Stenographers, JLA, JA, Female MPHW/ ANM – 135 Posts
- SR-Southern Railway Chennai Upcoming Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply for 137 Act Apprentice & Senior Resident Posts
- WCR-West Central Railway Jabalpur Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Jr Resident Doctor
- RCF – Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Health & Malaria Inspector-III
- ICF Upcoming Recruitment 2017, Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification for 564 Apprentices Posts – Last date: 21/8/2017
- RRB Railway Recruitment 2017| RRB & RRC ‘284085’ Latest Vacancies Apply 1,916 Railway recruitment
- Railway Claims Tribunal Jaipur Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | Apply for English Stenographer
- DMRC Upcoming Recruitment 2017 | General Manager & DMRC Recruitment 2017
- Gujarat Vidyapith Upcoming Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Pulses Technology Agent Posts
- HP Forest Department Admit Card Download 2017 – Forest Guard PET Exam Call Letter
- CSIR Upcoming Recruitment 2017 – CSIR Chennai Recruitment 2017-18 Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Upcoming Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 – Sports Quota Posts
- Exam Date for SSC CGL Tier I 2017 Postponed & New Dates Out!
- SSC Scientific Assistant Upcoming Recruitment in IMD 2017- Direct Link to Apply!
- GDS Upcoming Updates and Result 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak Last Dates Extended & News on Kerala Circle!