- 1 #1. Exam Dates
- 2 SSC Scientific Assistant Upcoming Recruitment in IMD 2017- Direct Link to Apply!
- 3 #2. SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Vacancies
- 4 #3. Eligibility Criteria for SSC Scientific Asst.
- 5 #4. Exam Pattern for SSC Scientific Asst.
- 6 #5. How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- 7 #6. Application Fee for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- 8 #7. Salary
- 9 #8. Official Notification
- 10 Latest Government Jobs in India
The Staff Selection Commission of India has announced the recruitment for Scientific Assistants in Indian Meteorological Department (IMD). SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment drive is open for around 1102 vacancies. You can apply for this post through the Direct Link provided in this article till 4th August 2017 to earn Rs. 34,800/- per month. Read the entire article to know about Exam Dates, vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Structure & Exam Pattern for Scientific Assistant Post.
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure
- How to Apply
- Application Fee
- Official Notification
#1. Exam Dates
|Start Date of
|Last Date of
SSC Scientific Assistant Upcoming Recruitment in IMD 2017- Direct Link to Apply!
#2. SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Vacancies
- There are as many as 1102 Vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant.
- There will be Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. as per extant Government Rules.
- For PH, persons with One Hand Affected(OH) & One Leg Affected (OL) are eligible to apply.
Note: The number of vacancies is subject to change and candidates can be posted anywhere in the country after selection.
#3. Eligibility Criteria for SSC Scientific Asst.
A. Educational Qualification:
- 10+2 with Physics & Maths as Core Subjects
- Minimum 60% in Bachelors of Science with Physics as one of the subjects
- 3 Year Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
B. Experience Requirements:
- No Prior Experience Required
C. Age Limit (as on 01/08/2017):
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
D. Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PH – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 Years
Note: For more information about Age details for various categories such as domicile of J & K, Central Govt. Civilian Employees, Deference Personnel disabled in Operation, check the Official Notification Provided at the end of this page.
#4. Exam Pattern for SSC Scientific Asst.
- The selection of SSC Scientific Assistants will be made through the Computer Based Test.
- The commission will prepare merit list which will be handed over to Indian Meteorological Department.
- In cases there are any ties, they will be resolved on the basis of guidelines by SSC for which you can read Official Notification.
- Refer to the official Notification for details about the Computer Based Exam.
#5. How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- Click on the above link to Apply.
- Click on Register button and register with your name and basic personal details.
- Log in with your username and password and finish the application.
- Upload the signature and photo.
- Make payments of Application fee through SBI Challan or Online Gateways like Debit/Credit Card.
- Alternatively, you can apply through the Official Website.
- Look for ‘Scientific Assistants’ in the list of ongoing recruitment drives.
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 5.
#6. Application Fee for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- For General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, PwD, Females- No fee
- As per Pay Band 2 of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
#8. Official Notification
Click on the following button to Download Official Recruitment Notification of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment.